The ingredient of Very tasty chicken sandwiches
- 2 (about 180g each) Lilydale Free Range Chicken Breast
- 1 bay leaf
- 2-3 Black Peppercorns
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots (spring onions)
- 1/2 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 10 slices good-quality white or brown bread
The instruction how to make Very tasty chicken sandwiches
- Place the chicken in a medium saucepan. Pour in enough water to cover, then add the bay leaf, a few peppercorns and the onion and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, cover and set aside to cool.
- Once the chicken has cooled, slice it into fine pieces. Place the chicken in a bowl with the celery, chives, shallots and mayonnaise and mix until well combined. Season well with salt and pepper. Spread 5 slices of bread with the chicken filling, top with the remaining bread, then cut each sandwich into 3 fingers.
Nutritions of Very tasty chicken sandwichescalories: