Youre sure to find a new family favourite with this ultimate pasta carbonara recipe.
The ingredient of Pasta carbonara
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 150g thickly sliced pancetta, cut into thin matchsticks
- 500g tagliatelle
- 6 free-range egg yolks
- 100ml thickened cream
- 30g unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- 2/3 cup (50g) grated pecorino
- 2/3 cup (50g) grated parmesan, plus extra to serve
The instruction how to make Pasta carbonara
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium heat, add the pancetta and cook for 10 minutes until it starts to crisp.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain.
- Lightly whisk eggs and cream in a bowl.
- Add the butter and parsley to pancetta, then add pasta and cheeses and toss well to combine. Remove the pan from the heat and quickly add the cream mixture. Toss gently to combine u2013 the pastas heat will cook the egg slightly and form a creamy sauce. Season, then serve with extra parmesan and parsley.
Nutritions of Pasta carbonaracalories: 885.973 calories
calories: 41 grams fat
calories: 20 grams saturated fat
calories: 89 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 37 grams protein
calories: 309 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1312.18 milligrams sodium