The ingredient of White Christmas cakes
- 125g butter, chopped
- 125g good-quality white chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup self-raising flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 125g good-quality white chocolate
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut, toasted (see tip)
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts, toasted, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup roughly-chopped white marshmallows
The instruction how to make White Christmas cakes
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Line a 12-hole, 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pan with foil cases.
- Combine butter, chocolate, sugar and milk in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes or until smooth. Remove to a large bowl. Stand for 10 minutes. Add flours and egg. Whisk until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into cases. Bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Turn pan over onto a bench lined with baking paper. Allow cakes to cool with pan on top to flatten cake tops.
- Make white Christmas topping: Place chocolate in a large, heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted and smooth. Add cereal, coconut, nuts, cranberries and marshmallows to chocolate. Stir to combine. Spoon onto cakes. Allow to set. Serve.
Nutritions of White Christmas cakescalories: 370.211 calories
calories: 20.6 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 42.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5.3 grams protein
calories: 48 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 154 milligrams sodium