Fresh lasagne sheets and a delicious soft filling makes perfect ravioli to eat now or freeze for later!
The ingredient of Spiced pumpkin and ricotta ravioli with butter sage sauce
- 400g butternut pumpkin, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2/3 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 375g packet fresh lasagne sheets
- 100g butter, chilled, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
The instruction how to make Spiced pumpkin and ricotta ravioli with butter sage sauce
- Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Place pumpkin in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on high (100%) for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring halfway, or until tender. Mash until smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Combine ricotta, nutmeg, cinnamon, parmesan, salt, pumpkin mixture and pepper in a bowl. Place 1 lasagne sheet on a board. Cut in half lengthways. Cut each rectangle into 8 squares. Repeat with remaining sheets. Place 2 level teaspoons pumpkin mixture in centre of 1 square. Lightly brush edges with water. Top with 1 square. Using a fork, press around edges to seal. Trim with a sharp knife. Transfer to prepared tray (see tip). Repeat with remaining pasta squares and pumpkin mixture to make 32 ravioli (see to freeze, right).
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil over high heat. Cook ravioli, in batches, for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Drain. Transfer to dishes. Cover to keep warm. 4 Meanwhile, make sauce Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Bring to the boil. Add sage. Cook, shaking pan, for 4 to 5 minutes or until deep golden. Remove from heat. Add lemon juice (be careful, as mixture will spit). Stir to combine. Spoon over ravioli. Serve.
Nutritions of Spiced pumpkin and ricotta ravioli with butter sage saucecalories: 508.592 calories
calories: 28.5 grams fat
calories: 18.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 48.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 16 grams protein
calories: 90 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 653 milligrams sodium