Feed your family in under 20 minutes with this speedy teriyaki beef stir-fry, packed full of wholesome Asian veggies.
The ingredient of Teriyaki beef stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 500g Coles Australian Beef Rump Steak, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin seasoning
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 brown onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 125g pkt baby corn, halved lengthways
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 440g pkt udon noodles
- 1 spring onion, sliced diagonally
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
The instruction how to make Teriyaki beef stir-fry
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 mins or until browned all over. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Meanwhile, combine teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, mirin, ginger and 2 tablespoons of water in a small bowl.
- Heat the remaining oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Cook brown onion, capsicum and corn for 3 mins or until starting to brown. Add snow peas and teriyaki mixture. Stir to combine. Add the beef and noodles. Cook, stirring, for 3 mins until noodles are heated through. Serve topped with spring onion and sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Teriyaki beef stir-frycalories: