The ingredient of Ice-cream with chocolate mint sauce
- 3 35g Peppermint Crisp chocolate bars (Nestle brand), roughly chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
- 8 scoops vanilla ice-cream
The instruction how to make Ice-cream with chocolate mint sauce
- Combine the chocolate bars and cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until melted and well combined. Remove from heat.
- To serve, place ice-cream in serving bowls and drizzle with the chocolate mint sauce.
Nutritions of Ice-cream with chocolate mint saucecalories: 345.116 calories
calories: 24 grams fat
calories: 15 grams saturated fat
calories: 28 grams carbohydrates
calories: 26 grams sugar
calories: 4 grams protein
calories: 55 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 60.25 milligrams sodium