Fragrant and fruity, these passionfruit cheesecake pots are sure to be a hit with your guests.
The ingredient of Upside-down passionfruit cheesecake pots
- 200g shortbread biscuits, crushed
- 40g unsalted butter, melted
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 6 passionfruit
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot
The instruction how to make Upside-down passionfruit cheesecake pots
- Preheat the oven to 170u00b0C.
- Mix shortbread and butter in a bowl. Spread onto a lined baking tray and bake, stirring twice, for 10 minutes or until evenly golden (be careful as it can burn easily).
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice and 1/2 cup (110g) sugar in a food processor, then whiz to combine. Add eggs and whiz until smooth. Divide among six 200ml ramekins, then place ramekins in a roasting pan and pour in enough boiling water to come halfway up the sides. Cover pan loosely with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes until just set but the centre still has a slight wobble. Remove ramekins from the pan and cool to room temperature, then chill.
- Place passionfruit pulp in a food processor and pulse to separate flesh from seeds. Place remaining 1/2 cup (110g) sugar in a saucepan with 1/3 cup (80ml) water. Stir over low heat to dissolve sugar, then simmer for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add passionfruit and simmer for a further 2 minutes or until syrupy. Combine arrowroot with 1 tablespoon water in a bowl, then stir into sauce and cook for 1 minute or until thickened. Cool.
- Serve cheesecake pots topped with crumbs and passionfruit sauce.
Nutritions of Upside-down passionfruit cheesecake potscalories: 610.406 calories
calories: 36 grams fat
calories: 22 grams saturated fat
calories: 60 grams carbohydrates
calories: 46 grams sugar
calories: 10 grams protein
calories: 190 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 350.28 milligrams sodium