Create a campfire moment in a mug with this marshmallow topped hot chocolate.
The ingredient of Smores hot chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Coles Smooth Hazelnut Spread
- 2 digestive biscuits, crushed
- 4 cups (1L) milk
- 1 cup (250ml) thickened cream
- 200g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 12 white marshmallows
The instruction how to make Smores hot chocolate
- Preheat a grill on low. Spread the choc-hazelnut spread around the rim of 4 heatproof serving glasses or mugs. Place crushed biscuit on a plate. Dip the rim of each glass in biscuit to coat
- Combine the milk, cream and chocolate in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir for 5-7 mins or until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth and heated through.
- Place the marshmallows on a baking tray lined with foil. Cook under grill for 1 min or until toasted.
- Pour hot chocolate evenly among the glasses. Top with the toasted marshmallows. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Smores hot chocolatecalories: 793.958 calories
calories: 57 grams fat
calories: 35 grams saturated fat
calories: 59 grams carbohydrates
calories: 49 grams sugar
calories: 15 grams protein
calories: 190 milligrams sodium