Sweet fruity mixtures with crunchy crumbles on top are the perfect winter comfort food.
The ingredient of Dried fruit and hazelnut crumble
- 2 x 200g packets dried traditional fruit salad
- 375g packet dessert figs (see note)
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 5 cloves
- 1/2 cup wholemeal plain flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 100g butter, softened
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- pouring cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Dried fruit and hazelnut crumble
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Combine dried fruit, figs, white sugar, cinnamon, cloves and 2 cups cold water in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a gentle boil. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until water is almost absorbed.
- Place flour, oats and brown sugar in a bowl. Add butter. Using your fingertips, rub into dry ingredients until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Stir in hazelnuts.
- Spoon dried fruit and any remaining liquid into base of a 6-cup capacity baking dish. Discard cinnamon stick and cloves. Scatter crumble over fruit. Place on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes or until crumble is golden. Serve with cream.
Nutritions of Dried fruit and hazelnut crumblecalories: 653.187 calories
calories: 19 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 108 grams carbohydrates
calories: 88 grams sugar
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 182.26 milligrams sodium