Blondies by name and sweet by nature, these golden brownies dotted with buttery macadamias are the perfect indulgence.
The ingredient of White chocolate & macadamia blondies
- Melted butter, to grease
- 150g white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 100g butter, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 190g (1 1/4 cups) plain flour
- 145g (1 cup) macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make White chocolate & macadamia blondies
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Brush a 16 x 26cm (base measurement) slab pan with melted butter. Line with non-stick baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Place chocolate and butter in a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure the bowl doesnt touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir until the chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Whisk the eggs and vanilla essence in a jug to combine. Stir the egg mixture into the chocolate mixture until well combined.
- Combine flour, macadamia nuts and sugar in a large bowl. Add the chocolate mixture and stir until just combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until crumbs cling to a skewer inserted into the centre. Set aside in the pan for 6 hours or overnight to cool. Dust with icing sugar.
Nutritions of White chocolate & macadamia blondiescalories: