With only six ingredients, these super simple chocolate brownies are the ultimate indulgent treat. This classic recipe youll love for years to come.
The ingredient of Six-ingredient chocolate brownies recipe
- 200g pkt dark cooking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 150g butter, chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 215g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 115g (3/4 cup) plain flour
- 35g (1/3 cup) cocoa powder
The instruction how to make Six-ingredient chocolate brownies recipe
- Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan forced. Grease and line a 16 x 26cm slice pan with non-stick baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Stir the whisked egg into the chocolate mixture. Sift over the top the sugar, flour and cocoa powder, and stir until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Use the back of a spoon to spread the mixture into the corners of the pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until crumbs cling to a skewer inserted into the centre. Set aside in the pan for 6 hours or overnight to cool.
Nutritions of Six-ingredient chocolate brownies recipecalories: