For something a little different, spice up your meat with this nectarine barbecue sauce.
The ingredient of Spicy nectarine barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 3 nectarines, stones removed, chopped
- 250ml (1 cup) passata
- 125ml (1/2 cup) water
- 45g (1/4 cup) lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
The instruction how to make Spicy nectarine barbecue sauce
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring often, for 7 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Stir in the paprika and cumin.
- Add the nectarine, passata, water, sugar and mustard to the saucepan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 40 minutes or until mixture is thick. Set aside to cool slightly. Use a stick blender to puree until smooth. Transfer to jars. Store in the fridge for up to a week.
Nutritions of Spicy nectarine barbecue saucecalories: