Packed with healthy veggies, this fried rice is perfect for an easy mid-week meal.
The ingredient of Super greens vegetable fried rice
- 1 1/2 cups medium-grain brown rice
- 3 green onions
- 2 teaspoons Massel vegetable stock powder
- 1/3 cup Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 1 bunch gai lan, trimmed
- 4 kale stems, centre vein discarded, leaves chopped
- 2 long red chillies, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Super greens vegetable fried rice
- Cook rice following packet directions. Transfer to a large tray. Cool for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut white section and pale green from onions. Cut into 5cm lengths. Set aside. Cut remaining dark green section of onions into matchsticks. Place matchsticks in a bowl of iced water. Set aside until required. Combine stock powder, liquid stock, sauce and kecap manis in a jug. Set aside until required.
- Heat a wok or large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add oil. Swirl to coat. Add white and pale green section of onion, ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add asparagus, broccolini, gai lan, kale and 1 tablespoon water. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
- Add rice and sauce mixture. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain reserved green onion. Serve fried rice topped with green onion, chilli and sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Super greens vegetable fried ricecalories: